Effective Date: July 1,2022
Policy Oversight Managers: CEO, ISO
TEKAMBI is Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
We only collect your personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number) and only if you provide it to us voluntarily. Personal information that may be collected on our website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which TEKAMBI (and its affiliates and agents) do business and maintain facilities currently or in the future. By using this website you acknowledge that TEKAMBI may store, process, and transfer of your personal information.
The information and services described on Info@tekambi.com are not intended for children under the age of 16. TEKAMBI does not knowingly collect any information from children. If we learn that we have collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately.
Types of Personal Data
Different classifications of personal data exist that may be collected or otherwise processed. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, biographical information, financial information and network tracking information.
TEKAMBI provides a secure server to protect your information from being viewed by an outside user. The technology transmits and receives scrambled data, which is decoded on the server side.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than TEKAMBI. TEKAMBI does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content. Inclusion of links to an outside site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the site or, unless expressly stated otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation, or association with its owner, operator, or sponsor.
This site and all information and images within it are the copyright of TEKAMBI, unless otherwise stated. U.S. copyright law protects all materials on this site. All rights reserved. Anyone wishing to obtain permission to reproduce any materials appearing on this site should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this site is provided “as is,” and no representations or warranties of any kind are made regarding it. Our policy is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
Your access to and control over your information
You have the right to access the personally identifiable information that TEKAMBI has collected about you, if any. You may do the following at any time by contacting us at:
• Opt out of any future contacts from us, if any;
• See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any;
• Change, correct, or have us delete any personally identifiable information we have about you; and/or
• Express any concern you have about our the use of your personally identifiable information.
To the extent applicable, TEKAMBI shall comply with the GDPR as part of its working practices by:
(1) Ensuring that personal data is managed appropriately
(2) Understanding and applying data protection principles when processing personal data as necessary
(3) Understanding and fulfilling as necessary, the individual rights that are given to data subjects under the GDPR
(4) Understanding and implementing as necessary, TEKAMBI’s accountability obligations under the GDPR
(5) The publication of data privacy notices outlining details of how data is collected and processed in a clear and transparent matter
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
TEKAMBI reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time. All updates will be posted on this page. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes.